Yankee Institute's President, Carol Platt Liebau, will outline the initiative in her October 11 presentation at The Litchfield Inn, followed by a Q&A session on this or any other relevant topic. Feel free to ask her questions, and invite any guests that may be interested.
What We Do: The Yankee Institute’s mission is to promote free-market solutions and smart public policy so that every Connecticut resident is free to succeed. We achieve this objective by informing, inspiring and motivating citizens and decision-makers. To accomplish these goals we:
• Produce independent and in-depth public policy research, plus timely and responsive policy briefs.
• Advocate for taxpayers at the state capitol and beyond.
• Convene events that bring together people from across the state building a network of influence.
• Promote government transparency on our CTSunlight.org website.
• Expose government waste, fraud and abuse through our Raising Hale investigative reporting blog.
A Yankee Institute Policy Brief, Maxed out: CT's Debt Problem, is attached for further reference.